Natasha Art & Music Academy Sydney
Sem vložte podnadpis
At my place, yours or via Zoom
Dear future artists!
You're all welcome to my Art & Piano lessons. I'm a private teacher therefore our lessons can be at my studio in Dee Why or I can travel to your place. I'm also running Zoom lessons so if you prefer to stay in the comfort of your own home, we can have online lessons. So many possibilities to start!
More about piano lessons:
I'm more than happy to teach you everything from basics to advanced piano skills. I have been teaching piano lessons for the last 7 years privately and also at GEKO Music Academy in Curl Curl. I studied piano in Europe at the Art School Malacky and also Charles University in Prague. I have participated in a number of piano competitions in Europe. Nowadays, my focus is on raising and helping my students achieve their musical goals.
These days, I'm also creating sound healing sessions which will be a part of my Mandala Art Therapy workshops. Music therapy or sound healing has been demonstrated to calm anxiety, decrease depression and risk of heart diseases, therefore improving quality of life. Music therapy has a basis in both neurology and psychology; it may involve listening to music, meditating, playing an instrument, singing along to music or moving to the beat of the music.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Prices: In house $40 per half an hour/Zoom lesson $30 per half an hour
Do you want this beautiful experience for you child too?
Contact me here 0422 869 406 or fill the form bellow
I used to hold Art therapy workshops and Piano lessons separately. As music and art has influenced my whole life, giving me a foundation and many opportunities, I see Art & Piano lessons for children as a powerful experience to learn new things in an interesting, interrelated way. We usually start the session with half an hour of learning the piano and then preparing all paintbrushes and canvases continuing one hour of painting or vice versa as a child prefers.
An amazing creative atmosphere at our Art Lessons. My student got inspired by my artwork from series 'Awakening'. She created a painting with bare hands, with minimum use of paintbrushes. I guided her in the process of creation how to blend colours, work with canvas, brushes, experiencing hand painting and aboriginal dot techniques in a deeper manner.
My painting with paragliders above the pyramids 'Keep calm and go where you want' has been exhibited in Slovakia and published lately as an illustration for a poetry book by Dana Janebova. 'photo below'
Let me introduce you to a wonderful and colourful world of acrylic colours at our Art lessons:
Lessons content & outcome
- understanding about the medium, acrylics
- applied new painting techniques - hand painting, aboriginal dot art
- practising colour mixing, blending, discussing colour theory
- painting with an artist on real canvas
- experiencing new styles, learning about life and art
The art program includes the lessons with variety of the different techniques and styles as:
· Acrylics on Canvas
· Fluid acrylics on the board or canvas Abstract
· Fluid acrylics Abstract + Concrete in a connection
· Oil on Canvas
· Marbling Suminagashi - Japan technique
· Watercolours /creating a postcard/
· Secrets to painting in the style of realism
· Beautiful string painting
· Aboriginal lesson /dot painting, symbolism/
· Stone Mandala Art
· Sand painting Mandala
· Mandala Art by dots
· Constellation dance and art
· Universe, planets, space painting
· Large body paitning
· Hand painting /Ocean, rockpools, Sacura trees/
· Calligraphy inks
· Create your own Art Journal
· Art Fashion - design your own clothes
· Art Silk technique - scarf
· Art Clock - unique painting on own clock
· Art Fashion - design your own clothes
· Art on the reverse side of the glass painting
· Alcohol Ink Art
· Pastel technique
· Tape painting technique
After 10 completed lessons the student will get Art Certificate of Achievement
What we provide
- Different art canvas (square, round), Approx. 40 x 60 cm canvas ready to hang
- Art palette and a table cloth for you to keep
- Acrylic paints in a variety of colours
- Different art tools as paintbrushes, gloves, glass for mixing colours, spatula
- Music sound healing
Notice for parents: Don't forget to prepare some artsy clothes for your little artist!
One lesson in your house - an hour of painting with all material included 80 AUD
Such a wonderful piece of art created by my student at our Art Lessons. This time one of my student got inspired by moonlight artwork with a flowered tree. We want to experience many possibilities that art world offers, that's why we connect at our lessons with the paints and canvas, not only with paintbrushes but also our bare hands. In this lesson we learnt how to set up our studio, paint the stars and professionally finish the canvas edges.
Why do we learn to play the piano?
Scientists studying the brains of musicians as they play music have found that the discipline of playing music strengthening multiple areas of the brain, including our ability to focus. So, it should not be surprising that starting to play piano will trigger increased patience, memory, concentration and discipline in other areas of your life. While playing a piece on the piano, you are adding new neural connections, which primes your brain for other forms of communication. Practising music at an early age can make structural changes to the brain that stay with you for the rest of your life.